Words can’t express the appreciation I have for the rental assistance I received from you all after my car accident left me unable to work. I was able to focus on recovering without fear of losing my home. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
- June 13, 2019 – Alliance for Human Services Panel on Affordable Housing
- Pursuing Affordable Housing Now
- Community Conversation: Share your vision for Hybla Valley/Gum Springs as the EMBARK Corridor develops
- Good Shepherd Housing Holds Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Celebrating 70th Unit
- Can Housing Supply Meet Demand?