“After losing my husband to a heart attack, I was left with 3 children to care for, and no job. GSH helped me apply for a housing voucher and become more self-sufficient. I was able to find a job and become more financially stable. I honestly do not know what I would have done without the help, understanding and strength I received from GSH.”
- Good Shepherd Catholic Church in Alexandria Presented with 2019 Good Shepherd Housing Philanthropy Award
- South County Task Force meeting: Evictions in the Corridor
- Enjoy the 2019 Good Shepherd Housing Annual Gala
- Good Shepherd Housing Raises Over $36,000 from Golf Outing
- Richmond Highway Corridor Community Conversation: Can We Develop with Displacement?