“After losing my husband to a heart attack, I was left with 3 children to care for, and no job. GSH helped me apply for a housing voucher and become more self-sufficient. I was able to find a job and become more financially stable. I honestly do not know what I would have done without the help, understanding and strength I received from GSH.”
- June 13, 2019 – Alliance for Human Services Panel on Affordable Housing
- Pursuing Affordable Housing Now
- Community Conversation: Share your vision for Hybla Valley/Gum Springs as the EMBARK Corridor develops
- Good Shepherd Housing Holds Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Celebrating 70th Unit
- Can Housing Supply Meet Demand?