In his opinion piece in the Mount Vernon Gazette, Delegate Paul Krizek recommends giving to local nonprofits that serve the Mount Vernon area, including Good Shepherd Housing.
- $2 Million Amazon Gift Supports Hybla Valley Affordable Housing
- Amazon’s Housing Equity Fund will support new developments in diverse and historically significant communities of color
- Good Shepherd Housing Receives $2 Million Gift from Amazon for Affordable Housing
- Amazon to Fund More Affordable Housing in SE Fairfax
- Amazon Commits $147 Million to Create and Preserve 1,260 Affordable Homes, Primarily With Minority-Led Developers Across Washington, DC