Good Shepherd Housing and Family Services (GSH) was recognized today by the Center for Nonprofit Advancement as the 2012 winner of the Board Leadership Award. Good Shepherd Housing and Family Services will receive a $10,000 grant; communication exposure through print, radio, television and social media; and training and development opportunities for the board and CEO from BoardSource and through the Center’s Learning & Leadership Institute. Woo Hoo!
- First Annual Trunk or Treat a Sweet Success!
- Father Gerry Creedon to Posthumously Receive Good Shepherd Housing’s Public Service Award
- From Foreclosure to Stability
- Embark Housing Advisory Group formed
- WHF Foundation Awards Grants to Community-Based Non-Profit Partners; Scholarship to Trinity Washington University